Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worked squares map

Hi

What I am missing in HRD is functions like worked squares map, and most wanted squares (MWS).

MWS in for instance vqlog can be set in this manner: I can choose the band the radius from my QTH and get a list of non-worked squares.

In Vqlog you can also get a map of worked squares or lists. Per band if you want to, and per continent.

Is this something that can be added to HRD?

TNX

73 de SM7SJR, Bjorn

Hi Bjorn,

It would appear that you are already using something other than HRD to track your grid squares. You may also wish to look into Johan - WG7J's applications at http://www.wg7j.reinalda.net/gridmapper/gridmapper.php

Here's an example of 6M grid squares that I've worked while chasing the Fred Fish Memorial Award (FFMA) http://www.w4abc.com/FFMA.html

Jon Pearl - W4ABC

Jon Pearl - W4ABC

Rig: Icom IC-7851
    Interface: microHAM micro KEYER II
    Amp: Alpha 6M 8406
    www.w4abc.com

Comment

Ok I am back again. Considering moving back to HRD. Currently using VQlog. Which is not being developed so I am looking for something else. But before I pay support for HRD again. Can it do something like this:
      squares.jpg

I do not believe I need to say more, this pic says it all, right?

73 de SM7SJR

Comment

Ok I am back. Have bought the support again. I hope you guys can add some more functionality for VHF and above work in HRD?

See my post above in this thread. Please take a look at that jpg, I think it says a lot.

And in the DXcluster window I can see if a call is needed and if phone, cw and so on. I would like to have here also needed grid, for 6m and up. Is it doable?

If you were to add these thinsg I am sure you will have a lot more customers, the VHF hams are devoted and will pay I'd say, if they get these things.

Thanks
        73 de SM7SJR, Bjorn

Comment

Working...
        X