Having problems configuring ERC mini control

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having problems configuring ERC mini control

I recently purchased the ERC mini interface to go with my Yaesu 2800DXC. I'm starting to pull my hair out because I just cannot get it to work properly. I've tried to follow the instructions. I press the calibration button on screen and put in 92°, that is as far as the rotator will go clockwise, obviously going into the overlap position. Nothing happens when I click okay.

So I'm pointing 96° in the overlap position. If I try clicking 260° for instance, nothing happens. And if I click on 36° the rotator will turn all way around anticlockwise and then stop at 160°. I simply don't know what the hell is going on.

I'm hoping someone on here may have had experience using this piece of hardware and software and can give me some advice. I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to be using the software that came on the disc alongside HRD rotator.

Did you ask for help from ERC?

José F5JD

Comment

Were you able to get help from Rene? he as a Yahoogroup online and responses to all email also...

Richard

Originally posted by Penn View Post
      I recently purchased the ERC mini interface to go with my Yaesu 2800DXC. I'm starting to pull my hair out because I just cannot get it to work properly. I've tried to follow the instructions. I press the calibration button on screen and put in 92°, that is as far as the rotator will go clockwise, obviously going into the overlap position. Nothing happens when I click okay.

So I'm pointing 96° in the overlap position. If I try clicking 260° for instance, nothing happens. And if I click on 36° the rotator will turn all way around anticlockwise and then stop at 160°. I simply don't know what the hell is going on.

I'm hoping someone on here may have had experience using this piece of hardware and software and can give me some advice. I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to be using the software that came on the disc alongside HRD rotator.
      Richard, VE2DX on Jesus Island. VE2DX --> "From Canada 2 the World
      Simply the BEST ICOM, ERC and HRD

"So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish "

74 de Richard ve2dx

Comment

Were u able to get Help from Rene DF9GR?
        Richard, VE2DX on Jesus Island. VE2DX --> "From Canada 2 the World
        Simply the BEST ICOM, ERC and HRD

"So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish "

74 de Richard ve2dx

Comment

I have an older ERC unit in my CDE box and when I had issues Rene was great at helping me out.
          Bob
          W8RID

Comment

Working...
          X