HRD subscription question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRD subscription question

I downloaded and installed the latest version of HRD today. After installing, I got to wondering how long my one year subscription was going to last. I checked the license manager and found that it had expired March 17th. So now, I'm wondering if the version I downloaded and installed is a trial version and will expire after 30 days. There is no indication that it is a trial version, but I thought we could only download and install updates within a year of our purchase. Am I wrong?

Thanks
    Ron

Ron,

Your original purchase bought you one year of technical support, in addition to a lifetime license .....

You will always be able to download the latest release and get all bug fixes included in that release ... You will not get any added new features or technical support ... Your license to use the program does not expire ...

All this is explained in various places on the HRD web site
    https://tickets.hrdsoftwarellc.com/kb/faq.php?cid=12

Ron
    Ron, W3RJW

HRD v6.4.0.647
    Acer Aspire XC600, Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.9GHz, 8 GB Memory, 64-bit OS, Windows 8.1,
    Access Data Base
    FTdx-5000+Timewave Navigator Interface/FTdx-3000+SignaLink USB Interface, SteppIR Interface

Comment

OK, thats what I was hoping. Thanks for the answer. I tried to find some place that explained that, but couldn't seem to find it. Thanks for the link.

Comment

Working...
      X